two guys and a missing girl

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

its the holidays!! =)

and the tv's not working. someone must have unplugged it for fear of short-circuiting. that means no jamie cullum until its working again. hmpf.

so the first few days of the hols have been alright. church and youth on sat and sunday, then dinner at taurus on sunday, where i happened to see hung yi but being the unsociable bum and impolite person i am, i didnt bother saying hi. well, he was happily eating away too. i think it was hung yi. it would be so bad if it wasnt him.

yup, dinner with my family, jon's and weiwei, who downed a newly concocted dish of tauhu goreng, indian mee and duck noodles. think he enjoyed it.

we then retreated back to my house to watch tv and music dvds, including karaoke. and that lasted till about 12 before we all decided that we'd had enough of theresa teng and all the oldies. it was pretty damn funny though, laughing at dodgy music clips, lyrics and song names. here's a preview:

"I'm so young and you're so old
This, my darling, I've been told
I don't care just what they say
'Cause forever I will pray
You and I will be as free
As the birds up in the trees
Oh, please stay by me, Diana"

okay, maybe we were just high then, but it was super funny predicting lyrics. and laughing at song titles such as 'lu bian de ye hua bu yao cai', which translates to 'do not pick the wildflowers by the roadside'.

then the next day i had to wake up at 7 to go see wildflowers. and screw up my film while i was at it.

@#*(~@$*(!#$.

i amaze myself sometimes.

4 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger Fin said...

you amaze me lots dear =) :P

 
At 9:11 AM, October 09, 2006, Blogger kim said...

why do we keep seeing hung yi around?

 
At 1:29 AM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Fin said...

is that a type of food?

 
At 11:39 AM, October 13, 2006, Blogger kim said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

hung yi's a dude

 

Post a Comment

<< Home