two guys and a missing girl

Monday, January 30, 2006

I wish for an awesome camera now

To take pictures that make people go ‘wow!’

I wish for no more than a few hundred bucks [for the camera]

But anything less just totally sucks


Wish
: A desire, longing, or strong inclination for a specific thing.


and I dream of a day where my pictures can make

national geographic look tacky and fake

I dream for some talent and a whole lot of luck

[As for the rest, I don’t give a ****]

and for my creative brain cells to all come unstuck


Dream
: A wild fancy or hope; an aspiration


So I pray that my God will make me a way

For the camera, the talent, and a great free buffet

And I know everything is totally okay

As long as I remember Jesus’s birthday

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, January 30, 2006, Blogger sarawr said...

...i salute you. typically kim, i still maintain you're crude and cold. not that i can talk, actually..

anyway. seeyou. in 2 days. sigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home