two guys and a missing girl

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

i didnt sleep well last night. woke up 10 minutes ago.

i've been listening to some really good songs. wow hits 2006 is good. the gathering by jars and the rest is good too. worshipful.

i shall attempt to bake today. yea flying solo this time. though that gives me the peace of singing at the top of my lungs and the freedom of doing whatever i want, that unfortunately also means that i'll have to do the cleaning up ALL BY MYSELF. which is quite a lot, counting the cake mixer, bowls, measuring cups/spoons, trays... plus trying to keep the house in tiptop condition. i saw a note my mum left me, and on it it read:

try not to mess up the house, dad just vacuumed it last night. [at 11pm, no less. i think the men of the house could not get to sleep, they were having some nice conversation while i had awesome music plugged in. i bet you they were taking advantage of the fact that i couldnt hear them and started talking about me here and there.] if you do, sweep the floor and mop it up. please finish all work before we come home. don't goof around on the computer...

oh well. at least she allows me to go to get stuff from dewsons. if she could be more paranoid, she wouldnt even let me step outta the house. men in the bushes...

i seriously want my superpimp camera. while working, i see cute little girls that are awesome photo potential!! they come in, when you wave at them they wave back and awwww! melts your heart. i dont have much connection with kids, their cuteness doesnt really work with me, only unless they're really good kids, which is...hard to find. but really! pretty stuff..and the clouds are perfect. the sky..the sunsets esp are beautiful. *gushes*

yea we're starting to develop a photographic eye. and the road to challenge stadium just has so so so so so so so many nice photo opportunities! (yes mike, you told me so) i shld..attempt to walk there by foot one day with my camera in hand. hnn. maybe not. but smth like that (:

i shld go get my stuff early. more time to clean up then. man i pray it doesnt screw up.

sisters, brothers, we've got to learn to love each other; our Father in heaven has called us to be instruments of peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home