two guys and a missing girl

Saturday, January 28, 2006

i'm going to state the obvious.

SCHOOL IS STARTING NEXT WEEK!!! and what pisses me off is the fact that i have to go. unlike my dear cousin andrew, who is suffering from a severe case of withdrawal [lack of friends], i am not keen on seeing EVERYBODY THAT I HAVE HAD AN EXCUSE TO AVOID IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS. i know that sounds really sad and depressing, but hear me out.

i forgot to buy the presents.

i still owe jess for her birthday, cause we all said we were gonna give her next year, which is this year now.

guess what? i saw amy at Chan brothers yesterday. we had a good chat about.... everything in relation and nothing in particular. truth is, i just dont remember what we talked about.

I am NOT going to gain three kgs tonight from a chinese new year dinner SIMPLY BECAUSE i am not having a chinese new year dinner tonight. it has been dragged on to MONDAY because not all the family can make it on the appropriate days.

i gotta go eat now, cause otherwise i'm gonna miss my bus to work. hope you guys had fun at the skyworks and also at dinenr tonight.

i love you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home