two guys and a missing girl

Thursday, January 26, 2006

theme song for now, or until it is over: i so hate consequences - relient k.

happy australia day guys. today'll be full of screaming [negative way] and cleaning up and food and fireworks and family and PHOTOS. watch me. i'll be utilizing my camera..all until it dies on me. which shldnt take too long for it to happen, but let's not curse it shall we.

all 20 family members shall reunite today at my house and hence we must tidy up every single corner for fear that there will be a house inspection!!!!! no i'm really kidding. either i'm really sloppy, untidy and messy and i couldnt care less [which probably is the case most of the time], or they're just being paranoid. but i think its the former. i mean, if my room is messy, all i have to do is close the door and warn people not to go in OR ELSE. yea smth like that.

i wanna go to the huuuuuuuuuge oval that probably consists of 5 football fields put together with camera, music and self. and just lie there soaking up the sun with music plugged in trying to grab some nice shots of the lovely sunset. and others.

gingerbread turned out pretty fine (thank you God). maybe it was a tad hard or smth, i dont know, i didnt sample it..but my mum and dad said it was pretty good. i tried getting more income for my fund, but it didnt exactly go the way i'd planned it. and i am going to be baking at home by myself in future. you take your own sweet time to clean up and do everything. ytd would have been hell if my mum was at home. and i mean that in the nicest possible way. i know i'm not tactful.

i went to print photos ytd. gotta get them out on sat. 172 photos for just under 50 bucks (by that i mean a few cents under). my mum refused to pay. there goes last week's pay and sponsership.

i so hate consequences
running from you is what my best defence is
i hate these consequences
God dont make me face up to these


yea. i so hate consequences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home