two guys and a missing girl

Sunday, January 22, 2006

finally the times are changed.

sarah: back i am
kim: yoda
sarah: what you talking about, i know not
kim: HAHAHAHA yoda with singlish

aww that was funny. you're starting to remind me of casper, mike. whether it be a good thing or not x) and travel plans are all set! destination: hawaii, egypt, antarctica. [amazing how we want to go to the same places and capture the same shots...man. freaky stuff]

and all we need are sponsers. hahahhahah my future lawyers-to-be.. my bro.. jon.. i'll try to be nicer to you guys ;p

as if that's ever gonna happen.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger kim said...

SPONSORS.. we need you guys. harry's got jon.. i've got.... GOD.

get down on your knees la! stupid. God tells you to do it, you do it. nless, of course, you were just feeling the after effects of not eating.

again, i say, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT EAR? YOU DIE?

err... i meant EAT, not EAR.

glad you find me entertaining, harry.

"if You can use anything, won't you use me. take me and break me and mold me and make me. you set me free so i'm living for you, i'm living for you, I'M LIVING FOR YOU."

that was a good song. stuck with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home