two guys and a missing girl

Sunday, January 22, 2006

post thoughts on planetshakers:

note: this is solely my opinion and no one should feel offended over what i say. though they probably might. oh well.

planetshakers last night was a complete worship experience for me. it wasn't about the music, i didnt feel the bass penetrate through me; it wasn't about the people and their energy; it wasn't about the songs either, since i didnt know any of them. it was about meaning the words that come outta your mouth with all your heart, mind and soul.

i prayed really hard before going for the concert. i prayed that God would be glorified and His name lifted high with our praises. i prayed that i wouldnt get sucked in to the music and everything and that i was going in there for the right reasons: to praise God and worship Him and nothing else.

i didnt exhaust myself out there ytd. i didnt jump till my legs broke. i wasnt exactly out of breath. neither did i shout until my voice was hoarse. i didnt care whether everyone was jumping, whether they meant it or not. i was just encaptured in my own world with God. which was exactly what i wanted.

halfway through singing my right leg started going weak. [i dont believe it was because of my stamina, unatheletic as i may be] just turned jelly. there was some slight shaking in it, not exactly shake shake, but more of a beat. that just kept going. that was there during church camp. that beat seemed to make my legs so wobbly that i could hardly stand. almost like its telling me to get down on my knees cause my legs cant support me anymore.

before the concert started i was hungry (yea duh, after surviving on liquids a whole day, they really dont sustain you). after that, i wasnt. i was spiritually full. didnt eat until this morning. cant call it eating though, was really drinking, sad to say -_-

all in all, it was pretty good, personally. cept its not exactly delightful to sound like you're saying "CHEESES! YOU SET ME FREE" when you really meant to say Jesus. damn braces.

anyway moving on. i still cant eat. and it really sucks swallowing food. (me choking would make the headlines of the day!) what can someone who cant eat eat to sustain her. did that just make sense?

and no jon, i'm not anorexic. (dont look at me like that) i just cant eat okay. and whats the point of eating when you're not gonna be full anyway?

bah. roddick lost. i hate that metal thing up my mouth. i think things would be much better without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home