two guys and a missing girl

Sunday, March 26, 2006


the view that presented itself to me while i was suffering from a lack of inspiration while doing english.

SO PRETTY RIGHT. i couldnt believe my eyes. this bright orange thing flutters in front of me (the real miracle here is me actually noticing it..) and i'm just staring out the window going WOW WOW WOW. (you see, i only see a really nice butterfly in photos) and so i snap outta my gaze and grab the cam and set it to max zoom and snap lots of shots, spending half the time trying to locate the butterfly thru the screen and finally focusing. and out of 31 shots, some of which dont even feature the orange thing, i've got SOME that arent that bad.

see! proof that i suck. even the shots above are blur. doesnt do any justice to the pwetty butterfly at all. sorry for substandard photos, only have the photographer to blame.

but i love it when i see such pretty stuff. like how every morning when i walk to school, i always hear birds chirping and see them flying overhead in the clear blue sky. love it love it love it.

i remember when i saw this family of ducks. i started jumping up and down going "AWW SO CUTE!!!" too bad i hadn't realized the full zooming potential of my camera then. oh well. at least the image is SHARP. or reasonably sharp anyway.

this is my Father's world =)

5 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Fin said...

and now you know how we feel when we see you =)

 
At 4:00 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger sarawr said...

as in, "yuck what a blur picture!!"? hn never knew people saw me like that.. good insight though. you learn smth new everyday (:

 
At 7:02 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Fin said...

as in "oh my goodness, i never knew something so beautiful existed!"

yeah. you're right as usual, people always call me blur but hey, it's ok as long as they recognise my cuz =)
(adopted one too XD)

 
At 7:24 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger kim said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

that's all i can say for now.

nice pictures.

 
At 9:42 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Fin said...

XD
hahah at what? >.>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home