two guys and a missing girl

Sunday, March 05, 2006

memories from youth camp dec '05
All of me, none of God; More of me, less of God
Less of me, more of God; None of me, all of God

friday was a day of quotes, such as..

"i always imagine a boy's first crush..he punches her." -eng teacher

me: "hey kor, jon's perving on some girl dancing in her room."
ken: "i know"
-3 sec of digesting what those 2 words implied-
-jon & i burst out laughing XD-

sunday was a day of understatements, such as..

"today the weather is very hot."
WRONG! it was stinkingly hot [still an understatement]. i could just about emphatize with the gingerbread in the oven, almost pictured myself as one of them.

"ooh gingerbread doesnt look good."
WRONG AGAIN! okay so maybe it didnt turn out that bad, but still, i wasted 3 hours of my afternoon doing smth that didnt turn out fantastically well. at least someone else did the cleaning up.

bla. i hate chem. i told my friend and she was like:
"quite fun"
"?"
"just try la"
"chem?"
"DUH"
"DUHUDHDUHDUHDUHGAWEFHWJADW"


i'm using a pen as a hairclip. i used my mouth to keep my hair outta the way all through service today. whatever i bake tmr had better turn out good. i hope my dad didnt spoil the mixer when he tried to knead his roti prata.

random string of thoughts. talking to all 3 of my best pals in singapore last night was amazing. remembering the fun times during the hols and the fun times to come was awesome. its almost like you could transport yourself back into that time and relive it altogether. it's still fresh and crisp in my memory.

today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you.
the song that kickstarted our sing-on-the-bus session. man. that was absolutely rocking. i would do that 10 times over.

who am i, that the voice that calmed the sea would call out through the rain and calm the storm in me?

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger kim said...

you know what? we sang a hymn at church yesterday. "it's a happy day" or something.

the lyrics went "it's a happy day. and i thank God for the weather."

-_________- how ironic that we sang that song yesterday.

i want more ho fun in egg sauce.

 
At 1:30 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Fin said...

Lol!
moreso wasn't the JUST "i know." but the fact that he repeated the phrase whilst lookin at the girl was even more hillarious. almost like saying,

"shut up, she's pro"

xD but hey! i wasn't perving! it just so happened that there was a girl dancing in front of her window, she happened to be quite pro, i'll have you know.

damn. i still have a mosquito bite from that day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home