two guys and a missing girl

Sunday, March 26, 2006


in a mumblejumble of emotions, i'm lost in the confusion.
why do i always feel like this on sundays??

reminds me of the time i got lost in changi airport on one of those random trips to the airport cause we always found it fascinating. i got lost, or rather my dad lost me. didnt ask for help. too scared? i dont know. help approached me and shortly after i wasnt lost anymore.

i wonder if help's gonna find me now.

i love jars of clay.

downpour on my soul
splashing in the ocean, i'm losing control
dark sky all around
i can't feel my feet touching the ground


i wanna hug a penguin. anyone wanna be my penguin? =)

4 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Fin said...

i would, but i'm not cute enough.
but if u want somebody, go read the comment i posted on my blog

 
At 3:45 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger kim said...

hugging herself? her arms are too short. XD.

 
At 6:57 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Fin said...

>< thank you Kim =.='

 
At 9:35 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger sarawr said...

yea thanks eh, you saved me a reply XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home