two guys and a missing girl

Monday, March 27, 2006

i'm extremely happy. can you tell i'm extremely happy? because i am, extremely happy. its the happiest i've felt for such a long time and i'm hyper and happy and i dont wanna sleep. cause when i wake up tmr i dont think i'm gonna be this happy. i think.

i'm extremely happy. have i said that already? boingboingboingboingboing.

and no, i havent gotten a boyfriend.

i've got heaven on the inside of me
peace and joy, God has set me free
heaven is a reality
abundant life flows outta me
i've got a smile on my face
a glide in my stride
i'm tasting His grace and i'm walking by faith
i've got heaven on the inside of me
i've got heaven flowing out of me
i'm bringing heaven into this world


i'm extremely happy. =) hahhahaha

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Fin said...

ahaha! i hope cuz is feeling just as happy today =)

(funny how you made reference to a bf though XD)

keep bouncing dearest =)

 
At 10:40 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger kim said...

HAHAHAHAH...

i don't know why i laughed.

when i get those burst of 'happy'... people usually ask me "kim, are you sick?"

-________________-

 
At 4:05 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger sarawr said...

it wasnt random..dan was certain my happiness was attributed to the fact that i had found a boyfriend. HAHAHA.

"there was money in the banana stand."

 
At 7:25 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Fin said...

UVE GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O WHO IS IT?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home