two guys and a missing girl

Friday, November 25, 2005

this week was pretty crazy.

besides the fact that i've got multiple counters running in my head..
with just about 3-4 days to my piano exam..
5 days left of school..
9 days to singapore..
i dont know what i'm doing.

pft spiders around the house are starting to get to me.
i dont wanna go for tennis. i'll use the excuse (reason, really) that i've got piano to practise and general knowledge to learn (so i wont be a jackass tmr).
the whole string of tests this week really sucks.
the fact that i was pretty occupied the whole week and didnt have enough time for myself is also pretty sucky.
the fact that i'm here complaining is horrible.

and yea my cousin asked me to be her bridesmaid. i didnt know the implications of it till it dawned on me much later (wedding preparations.. wearing a gown... possibly taking wedding photos and blabla...) which is pretty weird, considering i'm not all thaaaat close to my cousin, that she shld ask her 14-yr-old cousin to be her bridesmaid. (yea we're not even talking flowergirl..i'm pretty sure i heard right)

imagine me in a gown.

*shudders*

for starters, i dont even have a dress in my wardrobe.. not unless you consider my previous school uniform (a pinafore, really. a really ugly one too. GREEN???) one.. i dont. aiyoh. nvm..her wedding's next year.. maybe she'll sponser my air ticket back to singapore too.. (wishful thinking)

and my watch has been dying on me these past few days. i'm gonna be late for my appointments i tell you..why do i have this nagging feeling it's gonna be my piano exam i'll be late for..

youth tmr should be good (: not before having Piano: General Knowledge class first (when i was actually supposed to be having worship prac..hmm.) argh. practise practise. till my hands are numb and crippled (yea when that happens you can congratulate me) and..yea. i need to slow down my pieces (so typical of me, i speak too fast, i play too fast...) and work on my scales which really suck (understatement).

and my brain is deteriorating these few days (as is mike's). i have problems with my pronunciation and i so often than not search for words to say. mike? he's more retarded than me. spelling errors (e.g. reonciliation) and repeated words (e.g. indigenous, indigenous teachers) and MISSING SENTENCES (e.g. "...thus the land claims in Murray " yea it was just a blank like that.

retardability is radiatable huh. why must your brain malfunction the same time as mine.

off to the piano i go. can someone please knock it into me that I HAVE ONLY FOUR DAYS LEFT BEFORE I ATTEMPT TO SAVE MYSELF FROM FAILING AND THAT I SHOULD PRACTISE LIKE CRAZY INSTEAD OF BEING SO DAMN SLACK.

pfffft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home