two guys and a missing girl

Monday, November 28, 2005

this is gonna be the last time for the year (so we hope) that i'll be bitching about my piano exam so you'd better enjoy it. i've given up on my scales already (should have done that ages ago), trying to polish my pieces and feed my brain with general knowledge. in exactly 24 hours now i'd be screaming my head off and going home to play my pieces again without caring whether i make any mistakes and i will banish myself from my scales blabla...

and then the anti-climatic part comes when i have to do my eng assignment. which brings me to school, waking up at 9.10 today was pretty interesting, being late to school for the first time in my life!! what an achievement. well. there's always a first for everything. surprisingly though, my bro and i have NEVER been late to school ever before (with the exception of this very special day). oh well.

haha anyway thanks for the card mike! i must say that is one of the most unstructured cards i've ever received, but you take the cup for "Card with most interesting content". random, yet heartfelt (i know i know, say no more..) and very meticulously chosen words.. i dont think i've ever received a christmas card with hidden insults before.. very special i must say XD

i'm leaving for piano in 15! i wonder how my teacher will react when i tell her i dont give a damn about my scales anymore and..my general knowledge is not up to scratch. OH WELL. nothing much i can do in 22 hours (unless i burn the midnight oil and not sleep) so I'M NOT BOTHERED! (now you can really tell i dont give a damn). oh well.

the random rantings. my bro's sleeping in my room AGAIN. my room has such a nice slaker-ish and bum-mish atmosphere. only thing is that he's flopped on the floor..but that shldnt be much of a problem i guess XD

*in a lazy, draggy, casper-y voice*
"i'm telling you man, it [the star] moved!! my theory is right!"
"we'll lie down and pretend to be sleeping, then when he comes over to mug us, we'll mug him!"

ahh pft. that was funny XD

1 day to exam
4 days to end of school
6 days to singapore

i should start packing.
random.
adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home