two guys and a missing girl

Sunday, May 27, 2007

why is it okay for others to tell you that you're too young for something, yet its not okay to tell others that you're too young for something? why is it not okay for you to impose limits on yourself while its perfectly fine for others to do it for you? shouldn't you know yourself better than others?

'tis the season for worry. worrying about exams and about people who got injured during the carnival. worry robs concentration and focus. in some cases, it also starts to rip you apart. funnily enough, exams are the least of my worries. go figure.

its back to being home alone again. and holing myself in my room doing whatever i want. and nice ambience flower lights that come from the kids department of ikea. back to a messy room and my bean chair. finally feels like home again.

remember, i shine because of you guys.
you, me and Him.

just let me say how much i love You;
and you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home