two guys and a missing girl

Monday, May 21, 2007

if i could have one wish, it'd be to have a few more wishes to start with. then i'd start making my wishlist.

right now, the wishes that i ask for show a high level of immaturity, something i dont like to let others know i have, but they still come forward anyway. they do not consider the consequences behind them and think only of the me myself and i. so here goes:

i wish i could be all by myself. in my own house, with my own car, complete with total independance and freedom (sounds so much like your typical angsty teenager. i apologise)

i wish i didnt have to think about the consequences of my actions.

i wish i could do whatever i want whenever i want.

i wish i could drive and go wherever i want, whenever i want, with whomever i want.

(notice its all about wants?)

i wish i couldn't have a care in the world.

i wish life was simple. my definition of simple.

i wish i could spend more time with the people i love. especially the ones who matter the most.

i wish i could relive some of the good 'ol days complete with memories framed in my head.

i wish everything were that simple.

until then, i guess i'll just have to keep hoping. so substitute that into all the statements in place of the word 'wish' and maybe we'll see things in a better light (: for once, everything would be in the present tense, rather than in past tense.

live life to the max! i'm not gonna leave any room for regret.

and oh, i hope i found a way to get rid of nightmares. if not, i hope i find one soon (:

let's forget we're running out of time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home