two guys and a missing girl

Sunday, May 06, 2007

It is back.

It always visits annually (for the past three years anyway). It always comes in the same way. It always attacks me in the same manner. And after two experiences with It i still cant handle it well.

i hate It.

It starts off simple enough, with a sore throat from eating something that's way too sweet (this time, it was the Heaven hot chocolate made from real chocolate drops), that starts a tiny cough cause of irritation. then it goes to a full-blown cough that clogs your throat and finally it gives you cough spasms.

every year the same thing happens, and every year i let It happen. every year when this happens my mum's always there to detect that my voice is off at the first sign and yell at me to take some cough medicine (if anything, i bet this horrible coughing thing came from her).

and every year, someone's always there to offer me a warm drink and to shower his love and care for me. you know who you are. thank you (:

forgive me if my coughing annoys you or if i'm contributing to noise pollution. give me a cup of warm water and maybe i'll shut up. no guarantees though.

let's hope this time round it wont be 6 weeks before we hear some uninterrupted silence again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home