two guys and a missing girl

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I BLOGGED I BLOGGED!!!

okay this is gonna be short since the certain more important people have already received updates via emails (yes kim, unfortunately that refers to you)

outta curiosity, are you a man (notice how i didnt change it to woman) of your word, kim?

cause if you are, i've got news for you. i came back from my piano exam without a distinction.

nownow, are you gonna keep to your word and disown me?

okay gimme your reply to that XD and i'm gonna..stop hogging the comp now. i think i spend a lot of time typing long emails to people (you guys had better be grateful) there are only 2 i type to and that in itself is enough to keep my fingers moving all across the keyboard.......yes.

i am evicting! less than 2 weeks to christmas, i have done zilch christmas shopping. in case you are wondering (i'm saving you the ego outburst here kim) i am shopping around for your christmas presents okay.

why is the weather so nice there now?!?! i think i took all the bad weather with me and brought it here...should i even be surprised? i bring about storms everywhere i go..hn.

i love you all! =) (all = kim, jon.. no one else reads this)

enjoy the next 4 weeks without me..after that you're not gonna get a break anytime soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home